• All Airport pick ups
Please be aware the first Hour after the plan has Land 🛬 it is including the price
If there’s any delay from immigration or collecting luggage collecting, you will get following Extra charge. 00-30 Minutes £15
30-60 Minutes £30
60-90 Minutes £45
90-120 Minutes £60
- Payment Terms — All payments are due in full before any bookings are undertaken. Online bookings are charged automatically by Brighton City Chauffeur at the time of booking.
- Payment Methods — Brighton City Chauffeur accept most Credit or Debit cards including American Express. BACS transfers must be received before any bookings are undertaken.
- Wedding Bookings — For wedding bookings, a 50% deposit is required at the time of the booking, with the remaining balance due 14 days prior to the actual booking.
- Changes to Bookings — Any deviations to the original booking price, such as additional waiting time, extra hours, car parking and address changes, will automatically be charged from the credit card that you provided upon booking.
- Credit Card Statement — The charge on your credit card statement will be shown as Brighton City Chauffeur Ltd.
- Preauthorization — Brighton City Chauffeur may pre-authorize a user’s credit card to ensure that there are enough funds to pay for the booking.
- Multiple credit cards — Customers may link multiple credit cards to a personal or business account. Upon booking, customers may choose their preferred card. In the event that iChauffeur is unable to charge the preferred card, it will charge any other card linked to the customers personal or business account.
BUSINESS ACCOUNT CUSTOMERS
- Invoices — All invoices to be paid to Brighton City Chauffeur, within 30 days of the date of the invoice, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- Monthly payment — On approval, business account customers can pay monthly. iChauffeur will provide a detailed invoice at the beginning of each month. This will include a breakdown of all journeys and charges, disbursements, parking and cancellation fees incurred under that business account during the preceding month.
- Overdue payment — Brighton City Chauffeur reserves the right to suspend customers access to their business account in the event of any overdue payment.
- Late payment charges — Brighton City Chauffeur reserves the right to be paid all costs for recovering late payment from overdue business account customers. This will include iChauffeurs administrative costs and any associated costs incurred with lawyers or debt collection agencies. Any delays shall pay interest at 3% above the Bank of England base rate where the Account Customer fails to make payment by the deadline.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
- If a booking is cancelled by the Customer more than 24 hours from the start of the period of hire, all monies paid will be refundable.
- If a booking is cancelled by the Customer less than 24 hours from the start of the period of hire, 50% of all monies paid will be non-refundable.
- If a booking is cancelled by the Customer less than 12 hours from the start of the period of hire, 100% of all monies paid will be non-refundable.
- If a wedding booking is cancelled 30 days before the start of the period of hire, the deposit will be non-refundable.
- If multiple vehicle bookings are cancelled by the Customer, within 7 days before the start of the period of hire, 100% of all monies paid will be non-refundable.
- If the customer does not appear at the time and place designated as the pickup point, all monies paid will be non-refundable.
Terms and Conditions
- BCC request a minimum of 2 hours’ notice for any online bookings.
- If you would like to book a car with less than 2 hours’ notice – Please call our help-line: 01237687011 07400667799
- Whilst we do our utmost to ensure our drivers are punctual, you will understand that we cannot accept responsibility for delays caused by circumstances outwith our control.
- The driver will drive at safe and sensible speeds in accordance with road conditions, traffic and the legal speed limits.
- Clients are responsible for any damage they cause to the interior and or exterior of a vehicle on hire to them and will be billed accordingly for any repair or valeting required in order reinstating a vehicle to working order.
- We may provide subcontracted vehicles occasionally.
- By supplying your email address you permit BCC to contact you via email, in return we promise never to supply your email to any third party.
- If there are any changes or variations including extra mileage to the journeys other than what were agreed at the time of booking, the client will be charged extras in accordance with the pricing structure on our website.
- We reserve the right to change your vehicle or chauffeur at any time if necessary.
- Every effort will be made by BCC ensure that our vehicle(s) or Sub-Contractors vehicle(s) arrive on time.
- Our Chauffeur(s) will travel by the most appropriate route on the day, unless instructed otherwise by the Customer at the time of booking.
- BCC vehicle(s) and sub-contracted vehicles are fully insured for passenger and third party claims. However, customer’s properties are carried entirely at their own risk and BCC shall not be held responsible/liable for any loss/damage to such property.
- BCC will keep a lost property book at their office, and will endeavor to return any lost goods left in our vehicle(s) or subcontracted vehicle(s) to the customer.
- BCC and its chauffeurs have the right to refuse to carry any passenger who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and whose behavior poses a threat either to the Chauffeur, the vehicle or any other passenger(s).
- BCC maintains a strict non-smoking policy in all its vehicles.
- Online quotations do not allow for public and bank holidays like Christmas Day or New Year’s Eve where there may be an additional surcharge. Please indicate on the quote form if your proposed booking is for a bank holiday or on any other special date.
- Nothing contained in these terms and conditions can affect the Client’s’ statutory rights.